This diploma course has been developed as a highly practical and industry relevant course that will give you the skills to start your career in business administration. This qualification reflects the role of individuals who have managerial responsibilities or operate their own business.
You will learn to:
- Implement superior customer service strategies and programs
- Plan and manage meetings, events and conferences
- Manage personal work priorities and staff’s professional development
- Use a range of computing applications including the Microsoft Office suite
- Design and develop complex documents using Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Manage staff and their payroll system
- Develop a high performing administrative team
- Provide high level administrative support to senior management with your project management skills
This qualification is nationally recognised under the Australian Qualification Framework (AQF).
We allow up to 12 months to complete this course, although your actual completion time may be less depending on prior experience and the time you commit to your study.
RPL and Credit Transfer
RPL allow you to move straight into the assessment; but you required to provide valid, relevant, sufficient and current evidence/s for each unit of competency bases within this qualification.
For further information about Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) and/or Credit Transfer please contact one of our friendly Course Consultants.
There are no general entry requirements for this qualification, and you may enroll into this course at any time and begin studying shortly after enrollment.
Your primary pathway from this qualification may include employment in Management job roles, and/or further learning pathway utilising qualifications such as Advanced Diploma of Business would support your career progression.
Please contact our friendly Course Consultants for available payment options.
How do I Enroll?
You are able to enroll either by:
- Phone on 1300 118 922 where one of our friendly Course Consultants can answer all your questions and complete the enrollment process with you, or
- Online by filling out our application form
For the course structure and further details please download the BSB50415 Diploma of Business Administration brochure below.